Thursday 18 October 2018

Meeting Place

















It is an imaginary conversation between  two rivers on pollution


Ganga            : Hello Yamuna! How do you do? After a long time I                           saw you awake!

Yamauna       :  Hey Ganga! How do you do? What a pleasant                                   surprise! I think you are sleeping. So I thought of                             leaving.

Ganga           :  Sleeping? My Goodness!  How can I?  Look! H ow                            is my face? How is my body? 

Yamuna        :  What to do? Do you watch me anytime? My face is                           oily and dirty. I can't bear the dirty smell of my                                  body.

Ganga          : How do we survive? We are dying. Nobody is here                           to save us. 

Yamuna       : Don't be panic. These people don't know what they                             are doing. By destroying us, they are killing                                       themselves. They are blind. They need growth and                              development!

Ganga         : You are true. They will understand everything one                            day. Up to that time we can flow as dirty rivers.Bye.                          See you.

Yamuna      : OK. Take care. Bye. 

2 comments:

  1. This conversation is a powerful tool as trigger in std 7 science class where pollution is discussed.Based on this conversation the children can present their previous knowledge about river pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to get your encouragement and words of confidence.

    ReplyDelete

അല്പം എഴുതാം, എന്തേ?

ഇവിടെ English മാത്രം മതി എന്ന് കരുതിയതാണ് . ഇത് പക്ഷേ reading material അല്ല. അതുകൊണ്ട് പെട്ടെന്ന് മനസിലാകാൻ writing.. ന് പറ്റിയ  ചില കാര്യങ...